1. Completed Application Form
2. Provide proof of birth (copy of passport or birth certificate)
3. Provide school records. For home-schoolers statements by supervising parent of child’s work for each subject for the previous year.
4. Completed Health Form and current immunization records.
5. Registration fee of $150 per student (non-refundable)
Registration at KCS is not complete until we have received the registration fee. In the effort to provide the best education possible to our students, we are committed to keeping our classes small to allow our trained and capable educators to best care for each and every child. When the target number of students is reached, we close registration for that class and put interested children on a waiting list.
Five days after the start of the school year, any student who has not come to school yet is considered unenrolled. Their registration will be canceled so that we can give the chance to a child on the waiting list. We encourage parents to communicate as much as possible with our office so that we can serve you better.